The Good Steward Newsletter
As spring turns to summer, many churches have exciting plans on the horizon. Maybe you’ll be hosting weddings, concerts, or festivals. Maybe you’ll find ways to bring secular summer celebrations and church worship together.
Here are some articles that can help you plan for summer events:
- Keep property and people safe from spring and summer storms in your region
- Prepare to host successful outside events on church property
- Bring secular holidays, such as Memorial Day, into church celebrations with the Faithful Celebrations book series
- Consider how you would react if someone were to threaten the safety of church guests
- Think about safety protocol and guidelines for volunteers and employees
We hope you enjoy this issue. Email me with any feedback or questions you may have, and feel free to forward this publication to others who may benefit from it.
Senior Vice President and General Manager
The Church Insurance Agency Corporation
The Good Steward 1 is an e-newsletter for anyone involved in protecting their church, its people and its property. Each issue features articles and tips on how to reduce the risk of and address problems.