What Do I Need to Do?
- Do you have a new assignment for 2018? Is your compensation changing?
- We have consolidated the New Assignment Notice and Change in Compensation forms and updated them to reflect the revised compensation definitions effective January 1, 2018. Have your administrator complete the Employment Change Form - 2018 with your updated information.
- The PlanAhead online calculator has been updated to include the new Clergy Pension Plan revisions, expected to become effective January 1, 2018. The revised calculator also allows bi-vocational clergy to include salary and benefits they may earn through a secular position as well as through their position in the Episcopal Church.
If you are planning to retire in 2018, please contact CPG to schedule a financial discussion.
Monday – Friday
8:30AM – 8:00PM ET
Please note that in order to receive retirement benefits under the new Clergy Pension Plan, you must earn Credited Service in 2018, and retire after January 1, 2018 with a vested benefit. In addition, any assessments due with respect to this Credited Service must be paid in full prior to your retirement. If you retire on or before January 1, 2018 with a vested benefit, you will receive retirement benefits under the existing Clergy Pension Plan.
It's a good time to review the beneficiaries you have listed for your preretirement survivor benefits and life insurance benefits. You can view them at MyCPG Accounts. Sign in using your CPG Account username and password.
- Billing and Assessment of Interest - English
Communications from CPG
- Press Release - The Church Pension Fund announces revisions to The Church Pension Fund Clergy Pension Plan and the International Clergy Pension Plan with conforming changes to other retirement and welfare plans
- Communication from Mary Kate Wold, CEO and President, announcing revisions - January 2017
- Pension Plan Revisions Update from COO Frank Armstrong - February 2017
In the News