All of the healthcare plans offered by the Medical Trust include a hearing discount plan.
Amplifon Hearing Health Care Program
The Medical Trust, through Amplifon Hearing Health Care, offers a hearing discount program featuring:
Discounts on Testing and Hearing Aids - You receive 40% off diagnostic testing and everyday low prices on hearing aids. Our members realize an average of 62% savings off the most frequently dispensed products.
Access to Leading Technology - Amplifon Hearing Health Care works with industry-leading manufacturers, including Phonak, ReSound, and Siemens, to bring you the latest in hearing technology.
Satisfaction Guarantee - There is a 60-day trial period for you to try the hearing aids. If you are not completely satisfied with them, bring them back and you will receive a full refund.
Savings for the Whole Family - Everyone in your household (those who live with you) can access the program and enjoy the program benefits.
The Amplifon Hearing Health Care program details are:
- Hearing aid low price guarantee - If you find the same product at a lower price, bring the local quote and Amplifon Hearing Health Care will not only match it, but beat it by 5%
- 40% off hearing testing and diagnostics
- One-year free follow-up care
- 3-year warranty
- Free batteries - A two year supply of batteries, up to 160 cells per hearing aid (approximately $150 value)
- Network of convenient, local clinics
- Free demonstrations of the latest available technologies
Access the Amplifon Hearing Health Care Program
To access the Amplifon Hearing Health Care Program, follow these simple steps:
- Call (866) 349-9055 and a Patient Care Advocate will assist you in finding a hearing care provider near you.
- The Advocate will explain the Amplifon Hearing Health Care process and assist you in making the appointment with the hearing care provider. You will be asked for your mailing information so that Amplifon Hearing Health Care can provide you with information about the program and your appointment.
- Amplifon Hearing Health Care will send information to you and your provider prior to your appointment. This will ensure your Amplifon Hearing Health Care benefit is activated.
For more information about the Amplifon Hearing Health Care network, download the Amplifon Hearing Health Care Flyer. For a listing of Amplifon Hearing Health Care providers in your area, call Amplifon Hearing Health Care at (866) 349-9055, or visit Amplifon Hearing Health Care.
Health benefits are offered through plans maintained by Church Pension Group Services Corporation (doing business as The Episcopal Church Medical Trust), 19 East 34th Street, New York, NY 10016.
Unless otherwise noted, websites referenced herein that are outside the www.cpg.org domain are not associated with The Church Pension Fund and its affiliates (collectively, the Church Pension Group) and the Church Pension Group is not responsible for the content of any such websites.