Annual Enrollment Website Directions
The 2019 Annual Enrollment for active employees begins Monday, October 15, 2018. Check with your benefits administrator to verify the Annual Enrollment dates for your group.
2019 Annual Enrollment Website Instructions
The website is open 7AM to 11PM ET daily.
Our Annual Enrollment website makes it easy to verify and make changes to your coverage. Once you log in, you will see your contact and dependent information and your 2018 health plan selections displayed. You can make changes right on the form with the click of your mouse.
1. For direct access to the Annual Enrollment website type https://annualenrollment.cpg.org into your web browser.
2. Log in with the same user name and password you created to access your benefits information on MyCPG Accounts.
a. If you don't have an account, click on Create an Account. You will need to enter the Client ID number which appears in the top of the Annual Enrollment letter mailed to you.
b. Follow the instructions to create your user name and password.
c. You may also contact the Client Services Technical Support Team at (855) 594-2201, Monday-Friday, 8:30AM-8:00PM ET (excluding holidays)
3. Verify your personal and dependent information, including Social Security numbers2. Make changes directly on your form. If you are covering your dependents, make sure to check the Med (medical) and/or Den (dental) boxes in front of their names. A valid Social Security number must be entered in the system for each member and dependent covered by a plan.
- Choose or verify your plan selection(s) under Coverage Options and Monthly Costs.3 If your group offers more than one plan, all your options will be listed in this section.
- See Medical Plans for Plan Summaries of Benefits and Coverage and links to health plan websites to assist you in verifying your plan selection, or choosing a new plan. Please note that your group may not offer all the plans listed.4
- The Annual Enrollment Guide provides instructions and details to assist when selecting your healthcare benefits for 2019.
- When done, review the page to make sure all your information is correct. Then sign the form electronically by checking the box at the end of the form.
- Click Submit at the top or bottom of the form.
- A message will ask: “Are you sure?”
- To accept, click OK to continue your submission
- To continue reviewing your changes, click Cancel
- To reject all changes and restart with the original form, click Clear Changes
- If a red error message appears, correct the error and click Submit again
- When processing is complete, a message will indicate the date and time your selection was received. Please print or download a copy for your records only - there is no need to mail it in to us.
For assistance you may contact the benefit administrator for your employer (best for questions specific to your group), or you may call our Client Services call center at:
Monday – Friday
8:30AM to 8:00PM ET
1 Each day’s transactions are processed overnight. We apologize for any inconvenience.
2 A valid Social Security number (SSN) must be entered in the system for each member covered by a plan.
3 The monthly cost figures are the amounts charged to your employer, and may not be your monthly contribution as a member. For this amount, please refer to your group benefits administrator.
4 Only Medical Trust plan summaries are on our website. For local/regional fully funded plans, consult your plan’s materials available through your employer.
Health benefits are offered through plans maintained by Church Pension Group Services Corporation (doing business as The Episcopal Church Medical Trust), 19 East 34th Street, New York, NY 10016.