Open Enrollment occurs:
- When a new group joins the Medical Trust and its employees go online to select a health plan
- Annually to provide an opportunity for members to consider their current healthcare plan and compare its benefits to any other plans offered by their employer and select the plan that best meets their healthcare and financial needs for the coming year. Open enrollment also provides them with an opportunity to review the eligible benefits on their plan. This occurs in the fall.
Open Enrollment for 2017 is now closed. If you have any questions please contact your plan administrator.
Are you retired?
Retirees under age 65 who qualify under the Medical Trust's eligibility rules* can continue their healthcare coverage at their own expense until they turn 65 and are eligible for Medicare. If you are eligible and your former employer participates with the Medical Trust, you have access to the health and dental plans offered by your former employer at the same group rates. Please check with your former employer for more information.
Download our Medical Plan Comparison Chart:
*Check with your group or diocesan administrator for eligibility requirements. Please note that employers may not offer all plans.
Plan Summaries of Benefits and Coverage
Summaries of Benefits and Coverage are included on this website. The summary is a snapshot of the key features (deductibles, copays, etc.) of each plan. We have also included a Plan Comparison Chart so you can compare key aspects of each plan offered by your employer side-by-side.
Handbooks containing specific, detailed information about the Medical Trust plans, including pharmacy, vision, and mental health benefits, are available on this website and are updated annually.
Health Plan Websites
You’ll find a wealth of information on your health plan’s website, including:
- Plan descriptions, coverage details and contact information
- A summary of preventive care guidelines
- Recommended screenings by age group
- Additional healthcare discounts including those for gyms, hearing aids, and medical supplies
You can find all the above resources on your plan detail page:
- 70 SLV PPO
- 90/70 PPO
- 75/50 PPO
- 80/60 PPO
- High Option PPO
- 80 EPO
- 90 EPO
- CDHP*-15 HSA
* Formerly High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
Client Services hours by time zone:
|Eastern Time||Central Time
|8:30AM – 8:00PM EST||7:30AM – 7:00PM CST||6:30AM – 6:00PM MST|
|5:30AM – 5:00PM PST||4:30AM – 4:00PM AKST||3:30AM – 3:00PM HST|
Health benefits are offered through plans maintained by Church Pension Group Services Corporation (doing business as The Episcopal Church Medical Trust), 19 East 34th Street, New York, NY 10016.