Deferred Annuities Offer Guarantees1
- Guaranteed Minimum Interest Rate
- Guarantee of Principal
- Tax-deferred growth
No matter how the stock market performs, a Church Life Deferred Annuity offers steady growth. The current interest rate earned on contributions is 2.00%.2 Your rate will never fall below 1.0%. And to help you save even more, Church Life will give you an additional 1.5% bonus on all contributions made within the first year.
The chart below shows that whether the stock market is up or down, a Church Life Deferred Annuity keeps growing. You'll be more prepared for an uncertain market by having balance across your investments and growth you can always rely on.
Deferred annuities are funded with after-tax dollars. Contributions are not limited, and they are not tax-deductible. However, the money you have in the account grows on a tax-deferred basis.
- Single Premium Annuity – You make contributions within the first 60 days of your contract date using a single lump sum contribution or multiple contributions to the annuity.
- Flexible Premium Annuity – Lets you contribute at your own pace with multiple contributions over time.
Retirement Income Options
When you are ready to start receiving income in retirement, Church Life offers ways to receive your annuity savings.
- Lifetime Income guarantees you will be paid a sum every month for the rest of your life with the option to include your spouse and a beneficiary who can receive a payment as well. This option is a good choice if you’re concerned with providing for yourself, your spouse, or a beneficiary.
- Income for a Specified Period or Payment Amount allows you to specify a period of time or an amount of money for which you would like to receive income. Your payment or time period will be based on your account balance.
Need More Guidance?
Call our licensed life and retirement specialists to talk about retirement products offered by The Church Pension Fund.
Consult your tax or other financial advisor about annuities and its best fit with your situation.
1Guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of Church Life Insurance Corporation. The Church Pension Fund does not guarantee the interest or principle.
2This rate is reviewed quarterly and may vary based on market conditions.
Annuities are offered by Church Life.