Do you have an IRA, 403(b) or 401(k) from a previous job?
Let us help you consolidate your retirement funds so you can manage them more effectively. Church Life's Licensed Life and Retirement Specialists are available to:
- Review your portfolio of 401(k), 403(b) and IRA accounts from previous employers
- Discuss your retirement goals and review the available options for a rollover
- Guide you through the rollover process, handling the paperwork to open your new account, or accounts.
The options available to you include:
- Church Life Traditional or Roth Individual Retirement Annuity (IRA) – If you are looking for guaranteed1 returns for your funds, a Church Life Traditional IRA or Roth IRA will provide you with steady growth.
- RSVP account – Our RSVP accounts offer a range of investment options, so you can select investments that could provide a competitive rate of return.
- A combination of these options – You can invest some of your funds in a Traditional or Roth IRA for a guaranteed1 return and in RSVP for investment options that may provide more aggressive growth.
Call our Licensed Life and Retirement Specialists to review your goals and options. Consult with your financial or tax consultant to determine which rollover option is best for your situation and before making any investment.
1Guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of Church Life Insurance Corporation. The Church Pension Fund does not guarantee the interest or principle.
Annuities are offered by Church Life Insurance Corporation, 19 East 34th Street, New York, NY 10016.