- Monitor Open Enrollment progress by checking MLPS. Remind members to complete their verification and/or changes before the deadline.
- If your group is eliminating any plans, those employees in eliminated plans must select another option to have 2018 coverage.
- Check the first bill of the new year (2018) online before it “freezes” in order to have time to make corrections.
- If any employees need help to enroll, use MLPS to add or change enrollments even after the OE site closes for members, provided they are made before Open Enrollment period ends.
- Plan handbooks for the new year will be available online in January 2018.
- January 1, 2018 is the effective date for all new plans and rates.
Tools and Resources
Contact our Client Services team if you have questions or need assistance, (855) 215-5990 or email@example.com, Monday - Friday, from 8:30AM - 8:00PM ET (excluding holidays).
Medical Plan Websites
Links to Medical Plan details and Plan Summaries:
Health benefits are offered through plans maintained by Church Pension Group Services Corporation (doing business as The Episcopal Church Medical Trust), 19 East 34th Street, New York, NY 10016.