The Good Steward Newsletter
A very happy beginning of the holiday season to you! With Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the New Year all coming up, we know how busy you are, and how much good work you are doing. Here are some ideas to help your organization stay safe during this exciting time:
- Are Your Christmas Decorations Fire Hazards? Think about safety while you’re trimming the tree.
- Rest easy knowing that Church Insurance is there if a big storm hits.
- Get additional support from your Church Insurance representative by participating in the Episcopal Safety Program.
- Take the Pressure Off Planning with This Resource. It’s the perfect support for anyone involved in their religious organization.
- Take the edge off of winter’s challenges by following these seven winter weather suggestions.
We hope you enjoy this issue. Email me with any feedback or questions you may have, and feel free to forward this publication to others who may benefit from it.
Senior Vice President and General Manager
The Church Insurance Agency Corporation
The Good Steward 1 is an e-newsletter for anyone involved in protecting their church, its people and its property. Each issue features articles and tips on how to reduce the risk of and address problems.