News & Updates
Upcoming events, news and reminders that you need to know about.
CPG will perform system maintenance from 9:00AM – 3:00PM ET on Sunday, October 17.
The following CPG websites and applications will be unavailable during this time:
- MyCPG Accounts
- Institution Roster
- Employee Roster
- Episcopal Clerical Directory
- Parish Finder and Clergy Finder
- Dioscean Administrator Resources
- Ordination Officers
- Recorder of Ordinations
- Church Publishing e-Products
Thank you for your patience.
2022 Annual Enrollment
Visit the Health Plan Renewal and Annual Enrollment Administrator Central to keep up with the latest information on 2022 Renewal and Annual Enrollment.
Key dates to remember:
- August 26 - October 1 - Group administrators make plan selections in MLPS
- October 13 - Session 1 Annual Enrollment begins
- October 27 - Session 2 Annual Enrollment begins
Even Keeled in a Turbulent Year
2021 Annual Report
Find out how we’ve been a stable presence for The Episcopal Church during challenging times.
Disaster Assistance Resources
Download this quick reference sheet for disaster relief, government and other supportive resources:
Visit Support After a Disaster to find additional updated information for both members and administrators.
Starting March 17, 2021, Cigna will require the use of two-step authentication for myCigna online account access.
Email notifications will be sent to anyone who has not yet activated two-step authentication, to let them know it is no longer optional.
To use two-step authentication, people must have a valid mobile phone number or valid email address. On March 17, those who have not yet added two-step authentication will not be able to access their online accounts until they do so.
For questions, please call 800-244-6224.
RSVP & Lay DC Plan Employee Guide Update
The Fidelity Employee Guide for the Retirement Savings Plan and Lay Defined Contribution Plans was recently updated on cpg.org with an effective date of January 1, 2021.
A brief summary of the updates include the 2021 IRS annual limits as follows:
- The maximum deferral limitation for defined contribution plans (includes both employer and employee contributions) increased to $58,000 or $64,500, if eligible for catchup contributions – 415(c)
- The maximum elective deferral limitation on pretax salary employee contributions remained $19,500 - 401(k), 403(b)
- The maximum deferral limitation on pretax salary catch-up contributions remained $6,500 for participants who attain age 50 or older during the calendar year, contributions to an applicable employer plan"
See the guide for full details.
Revised Medical Trust Administrative Policy Manual effective January 1, 2021
The Medical Trust has posted an updated version of the Administrative Policy Manual (APM) effective January 1, 2021, to CPG.org. The APM is your reference guide to Medical Trust policies and procedures, including eligibility, enrollment, plan election, and billing. The APM sets forth the terms and conditions by which the Medical Trust will offer, and the Participating Group will accept, participation in the plans.
COVID-19 Resource Center
Visit our COVID-19 Resources Center to learn how CPG is monitoring and responding through the pandemic.