What To Do When
You told us that you needed help with the processes and procedures involved when someone is hired or leaves their job, has a change in their compensation or a change in their personal status. These events all impact your employees' pensions, retirement plans and benefits. We've developed "What To Do When" guides and checklists to help you complete the work as quickly and accurately as possible, and ensure your employees' benefits are properly managed the first time around.
At-A-Glance Contact List
We've provided a list of contacts to help assist you and your members with our products and services.
Employment Events - What to Do When:
- You hire a new cleric *
- You hire a new lay employee *
- A cleric leaves or is terminated
- A lay employee leaves or is terminated
- Filing a disability claim using the Zurich American Life Insurance Company portal for an incident on or after January 1, 2020
- A cleric retires
- A lay employee retires
- A cleric or lay employee's salary changes
Life Events - What to Do When an Employee: