If you completed Annual Enrollment, you’re on the right track!
Now is the perfect time to review your other benefits, and optimize all your selections.
Login to MyCPG Accounts to see all the benefits you are currently enrolled in, and what additional benefits may be available to you.
Here’s a checklist to get you started:
- Do you really understand your benefits? Take the Benefits Refresher course from our eLearning Library
- If you have a pension, are you also enrolled in the Retirement Savings Plan (RSVP)? Learn why you may want to enroll — Clergy | Lay
- Consider increasing your contribution rate by 1% more in your workplace savings plan. Learn about saving more — Clergy | Lay
- Clergy, complete your clergy housing allowance agreement with your vestry. Learn more
- Check out our PlanAhead for Retirement Calculators for Clergy | Lay to learn how to save for the income you will need in retirement
- Close to retirement? Our Retirement Savings Spending Calculator can help you budget and see how long your savings will last
- Schedule a complimentary financial discussion with our Financial Education Specialists