Step 1 — Provide Your Email
Where do I begin?
If you have not already done so, please provide your email contact information, plan number, and division code from your last invoice as soon as possible at https://fidelityinvestments.tfaforms.net/660021.
Once you do so you your request will be sent to CPG for approval. We will approve within a few weeks and Fidelity will send you an email with your username and password as well as a link to the log in page to create your online account.
Step 2 — Create Your Account
I provided my contact information, now what?
Once you receive the set-up email from Fidelity including your temporary password and username, and click the Login link, you will be prompted to set up a new permanent password.
Can't find the email with your temporary login and password? Please follow these steps:
- Go to the Fidelity SCP Login page
- Enter your Username (Note: Your username is typically your email address in lowercase letters)
- Click Send Email to request a link to reset your password
Important note! Make sure all the plans your institution is enrolled in are connected to your SCP account. For example: any group which adopted the Lay DC plan prior to 2013 will have different plan numbers for employer and employee contributions*. If all of your plans are not appearing when you create your account please call Fidelity for assistance at (800) 868-1023.
|Lay DC 401(a)
|Lay DC 403(b)
Any new users (i.e. your successor if you change roles, or additional administrators at your organization) will need to go back to step 1 and provide their email contact information before they can set up their account.
*If you are unsure of your plan numbers, check your plan adoption confirmation letter, or the Employee Roster. Your plan number is not the same as your unique division code.
Step 3 — Verify Your Banking Info
How do I set up my banking information?
Before you can create your first contribution request you must add your banking information and it must be validated. Detailed instructions are available in the SCP User Guide. Funding Options include ACH (no fee) or Wire Transfer (your bank may apply a fee*).
- When you first log in to the system you will be prompted to establish a bank account to use for funding your contributions
- Complete all the fields marked with an asterisk and click Preview Account
- After the validation period, your bank account information appears as a funding option in your contribution request
Important note! Allow up to 12 business days for account validation, depending on your bank.
You must also be sure to add banking information for each plan that your organization is enrolled in. You only need to do this once.
*Contact your bank to determine if any fees apply. CPG is not responsible for any fees charged by your bank.
Step 4 — Submit Contribution Request
After your banking information has been validated you are ready to create your first contribution request.
When you log in the system automatically opens to the My Contribution Request page and displays your new or saved requests that are ready for processing.
- The request populates with your prior participant contribution information
- New participants will not pre-populate with a contribution amount
- Eligible participants can be added to the request if applicable
- Confirm participant and funding amounts, and all request details before submitting
- Once you have submitted your contribution you are given 60 minutes in which to void the transaction before it is processed
Detailed instructions are available in the SCP User Guide.
Important note! SCP is not used for enrollment or termination; it is only for submitting employer and/or employee contributions.
Step 5 — Set Notifications
Is there anything else I need to do?
Don't forget to configure reminders and notifications before you log off!
It is important to continue submitting contributions in a timely manner and reminders can help you do that. SCP offers customizable email notification reminders that you can set up on a time frame that you choose. To do so:
- Click your profile icon in the top right-hand corner
- Click Configure Reminders
- Set up notification time frames to align with your payroll cycle
You may now enjoy the benefits of the new platform, including these:
- Paperless processing
- Email notification reminders
- Pre-screening to confirm submissions
- Schedule a future contribution
- Automated funding
- Transaction history
For additional information about the registration process, or other SCP related questions please call Fidelity at (800) 917-4369.
For general inquiries, you may contact our Client Services team at (855) 215-5990, Monday – Friday, 8:30AM – 8:00PM ET (excluding holidays). Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.