Open Enrollment Website Directions
Open Enrollment for Medicare Supplement Health Plans begins Sunday, October 15, 2017 and ends Thursday, December 7, 2017.
2018 Open Enrollment Website Instructions
The website is open 7AM to 11PM ET daily.
Our Open Enrollment website makes it easy to verify and make changes to your coverage. Once you log in, you will see your contact and dependent information and your 2017 health plan selections displayed. You can make changes right on the form with the click of your mouse.
1. For direct access to the Open Enrollment website type https://openenrollment.cpg.org into your web browser. Or you may go to your status (retired clergy or lay), select health, and then select open enrollment (on the left navigation bar) to access the Open Enrollment log in link.
2. Log in with the same user name and password you created to access your benefits information on MyCPG Accounts.
a. If you don't have an account, click on Create an Account. You will need to enter the Client ID number which appears in the top of the Open Enrollment Instructions page in the Your Healthy Retirement package mailed to you.
b. Follow the instructions to create your user name and password.
c. You may also contact the Client Services Technical Support Team at (855) 594-2201, Monday-Friday, 8:30AM-8:00PM ET (excluding holidays)
3. Verify your personal and dependent information, including Social Security numbers. Make changes directly on your form. If you are covering your dependents, make sure to check the Med (medical) and/or Den (dental) boxes in front of their names.
a. A valid Social Security number must be entered in the system for each member and dependent covered by a plan.
b. Note that you may choose a medical plan without prescription drug coverage only if you have a non-Medical Trust Express Scripts Medicare Plan (Part D plan). In this case, the Medical Trust will request proof of such coverage from you.
4. Verify your plan selection(s) under Coverage Options and Monthly Costs. Your current plan will be checked.1
5. When done, review the page to make sure all your information is correct. Then sign the form electronically by checking the box at the end of the form and clicking Submit at the top or bottom of the form.
6. A message will ask: “Are you sure?”
a. To accept, click OK to continue your submission
b. To continue reviewing your changes click Cancel
c. To reject all changes and restart with the original form, click Clear Changes
d. If a red Error message appears, correct the error and click Submit Again
7. When processing is complete, a message will indicate the date and time your Open Enrollment selection was received. Please print or download a copy for your records; no need to mail it in to us.
8. Please take our brief OE Survey. Your feedback helps us improve the process each year!
For assistance, please call our Client Services team at (800) 480-9967, Monday-Friday, 8:30AM-8:00PM ET (excluding holidays).
1 If your diocese is funding any portion of your coverage, please check with your diocesan administrator regarding your funding, as this subsidy will not be reflected in the rates on the website.
Health benefits are offered through plans maintained by Church Pension Group Services Corporation (doing business as The Episcopal Church Medical Trust), 19 East 34th Street, New York, NY 10016.