Keep Your Information Current
Inaccurate information can prevent you, your surviving spouse, named beneficiaries, or dependent children from receiving monthly benefits. To ensure that benefits continue uninterrupted:
- Call Client Services if you change banks.
- Call Client Services or use the Change In Personal Status Form to notify Client Services if:
- You move
- You marry or divorce
- Your spouse or named beneficiary dies
- Your dependent child younger than 25 becomes disabled
- You have a new child or other dependent
- Make sure your spouse knows how to contact Client Services if you die.
Also, be sure to contact the Social Security Administration and Medicare if your circumstances change.
(866) 802-6333, Monday — Friday
8:30AM to 8:00PM ET (excluding holidays)
Social Security Administration
(800) 772-1213, www.ssa.gov
And Remember To...
- Make sure your life insurance beneficiary information is up-to-date.
- Enjoy your retirement and keep in touch.
If you believe that you have been denied a benefit that you are due under the Clergy Pension Plan, you have the option to file an appeal. Download information on the claims and appeals process.