Left Navigation


Keep Your Information Current

Inaccurate information can prevent you, your surviving spouse, named beneficiaries, or dependent children from receiving monthly benefits. To ensure that benefits continue uninterrupted:

  • Call Client Services if you change banks.
  • Call Client Services or use the Change In Personal Status Form to notify Client Services if:
    • You move
    • You marry or divorce
    • Your spouse or named beneficiary dies
    • Your dependent child younger than 25 becomes disabled
    • You have a new child or other dependent
  • Make sure your spouse knows how to contact Client Services if you die.

Also, be sure to contact the Social Security Administration and Medicare if your circumstances change.

Client Services

(866) 802-6333, Monday — Friday
8:30AM to 8:00PM ET (excluding holidays)

Social Security Administration

(800) 772-1213, www.ssa.gov



And Remember To...

  • Make sure your life insurance beneficiary information is up-to-date.
  • Enjoy your retirement and keep in touch.

If you believe that you have been denied a benefit that you are due under the Clergy Pension Plan, you have the option to file an appeal. Download information on the claims and appeals process.

Pensions Disclaimer

Right Rail

Will the Clergy Pension Plan changes impact me?

  • These revisions will not change your monthly pension check if you are already retired or if you retire before January 1, 2018.
  • Benefits to your survivors may also be affected, but without reducing the overall value of their benefits. 
  • Are you planning on getting married? The Marriage After Retirement option will be eliminated effective January 1, 2018.

Click here to learn more.

Need Help?

Call us for assistance
(866) 802-6333
Monday – Friday
8:30AM – 8:00PM ET
(excluding holidays)