When To Notify Us
Inaccurate information can prevent you, your surviving spouse, or dependent children from receiving your monthly benefits. To ensure that benefits continue uninterrupted:
- Call us if you change banks.
- Call us or use the Personal Status Form to notify us if:
- You move
- You marry or divorce
- Your spouse or named beneficiary dies
- Your dependent child younger than 25 becomes disabled
- You have a new child or other dependent
- Make sure your spouse knows how to contact Pension Services if you die.
- Also, be sure to contact the Social Security Administration if your circumstances change.
(866) 802-6333, Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET (excluding holidays)
Social Security Administration
(800) 772-1213, www.ssa.gov
And Remember To...
- Make sure your life insurance beneficiary information is up-to-date.
- Enjoy your retirement and keep in touch.
If you believe that you have been denied a benefit that you are due under the Clergy Pension Plan, you have the option to file an appeal. Download information on the claims and appeals process.
Unless otherwise noted, websites referenced herein that are outside the www.cpg.org domain are not associated with The Church Pension Fund and its affiliates (collectively, the “Church Pension Group”) and the Church Pension Group is not responsible for the content of any such website.