Tivity Health SilverSneakers®
Enrollees in Medicare Supplement Health Plans can access the popular Tivity Health SilverSneakers® fitness program at no extra cost. Please note: SilverSneakers® is not available to enrollees in active medical plans (including Medicare Secondary Payer plans), even if eligible for Medicare.
The program offers:
- Workouts and fitness instruction at more than 12,000 leading fitness locations nationwide
- Classes at parks and recreational centers
- Steps, a self-directed option which provides at-home and travel-based fitness
- Access to SilverSneakers®, with features that promote overall well-being
- Personalized SilverSneakers® ID card.
Health benefits are offered through plans maintained by Church Pension Group Services Corporation (doing business as The Episcopal Church Medical Trust), 19 East 34th Street, New York, NY 10016.
Neither The Church Pension Fund nor any of its affiliates (collectively, “CPG”) is responsible for the content, performance, or security of any website referenced herein that is outside the www.cpg.org domain or that is not otherwise associated with a CPG entity.