The costs of the Premium Plan are shown below.
Your Monthly Costs - 2020
The monthly cost, per person, for the Premium Plan is shown below.
- $590 with the prescription drug benefit
- $295 without the prescription drug benefit1
Your Costs for Healthcare - 2020
- For Medicare Parts A and B benefits, the annual out-of-pocket limit is $1,500 per individual. If your medical costs exceed the annual or lifetime Medicare Supplement Part A benefit maximums ($50,000 and $200,000, respectively, per individual), your out-of-pocket costs will exceed the annual maximum.
- Inpatient hospital copayment: no cost
- Medicare Part B physician copay up to $15 per visit
- Routine physical exam costs in excess of $200
See the 2020 Medicare Supplements Comparison Chart for more information.
1Requires proof of enrollment in Medicare Part D.
Health benefits are offered through plans maintained by Church Pension Group Services Corporation (doing business as The Episcopal Church Medical Trust), 19 East 34th Street, New York, NY 10016.