Checklist: Just Retired
Congratulations on your retirement! Below are tasks you should complete as soon as possible to ensure your financial future is secure.
- If you are approaching 65 or older, apply for your Medicare card.
- If you are younger than 65, ask your diocese about The Episcopal Church Medical Trust Health Plans.
- Speak with a Medical Trust representative.
- Remember to continue using the Internal Revenue Service's housing exclusion for clergy and other important tax information, including:
- Download A Guide to Clergy Benefits for details about your pension plan (also available in Español).
- Consider purchasing Long-Term Care Insurance if you don’t already have it.