Checklist: Just Retired
Congratulations on your retirement! Below are tasks you should complete as soon as possible to ensure your financial future is secure.
- If you are approaching 65 or older, apply for your Medicare card.
- If you are younger than 65, ask your diocese about The Episcopal Church Medical Trust Health Plans.
- Speak with a Medical Trust representative.
- Remember to continue using the Internal Revenue Service's housing exclusion for clergy and other important tax information, including:
- Download A Guide to Clergy Benefits for details about your pension plan.
- Continue to save during retirement with Church Life Annuities.
- Consider purchasing Long-Term Care Insurance if you don’t already have it.
Unless otherwise noted, websites referenced herein that are outside the www.cpg.org domain are not associated with The Church Pension Fund and its affiliates (collectively, the Church Pension Group) and the Church Pension Group is not responsible for the content of any such websites.