Retirement Savings Plan (RSVP)
The Episcopal Church Retirement Savings Plan (RSVP) is a 403(b)(9) tax-deferred retirement savings plan that gives lay employees and clergy the option of contributing their own money toward their retirement savings.
RSVP features include:
- Pre-tax, Roth, and after-tax contribution options
- Ability to transfer assets and change the allocation of future contributions online or by phone
- 24/7 access to your account
- Daily valuation
- Loan, hardship, and other in-service withdrawal options
- Investment tools to manage risk
- Distribution options in retirement or following a separation from service
The RSVP offers an array of investment options, so you can prepare for your retirement in the way that best serves your needs.
Impact on Retirement Benefits
- Your contributions to the RSVP allow you to save more money for retirement.
- When you retire, your benefit is based on your account balance.
- All growth in the account accrues to you
For more information, please see the RSVP & Lay DC Plan Employee Guide.