Important Claims Reporting Tips
No matter how strong your safety and loss control program is, you will, unfortunately, encounter claims. Accidents do happen and prompt, complete reporting is the first step towards a successful outcome.
- Report claims immediately by phone (800-223-5705, press 1 to be connected to our claims intake staff) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Collect and share as much information as possible regarding the loss, and be sure to include the date of the accident, the best contact information for us to follow up, and details about the incident.
- Submit all police reports, estimates, photos, and any materials/receipts at the time of the report or subsequent to the claim reporting at email@example.com.
- Do not speak with third parties about the claim and do not discuss “fault.”
Claim Report Forms
For more efficient processing when reporting a claim, you can email (firstname.lastname@example.org) the appropriate completed claim form:
If you have a sensitive claim to report, such as misconduct matters or severe injury, you may contact directly one of the following senior claims staff:
- Heather Crockett, Casualty Claims Director at 802-753-1180 or by email at email@example.com
- John Brandon, Casualty Claims Examiner at 646-531-1619 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn More About Claims
Our webinars show you how to protect your organization.