2021 Annual Enrollment
It's time to enroll in your 2021 health benefits!
Annual Enrollment for retired clergy and lay employees takes place:
- October 15 to December 7
Your individual Annual Enrollment member mailing will include information you need to complete Annual Enrollment online.
Also see Retiree Resources for important program announcements, and links to all the additional information you need to determine which Medicare Supplement Health Plan may be right for you.
Please note: the Annual Enrollment site is available beginning October 15, 2020 from 7AM - 11PM ET daily.
Medicare Supplement Health Plans
We offer three Medicare Supplement Health Plans to reduce your out-of-pocket medical expenses:
- Comprehensive Plan
- Plus Plan
- Premium Plan
Additional Medicare Supplement Benefits
- Vision—Annual eye exams and prescription eyewear
- Hearing—Hearing aid benefits and discounts
- Tivity Health SilverSneakers®—No cost fitness program
- Employee Assistance Program—Mental health information, resources, and referrals
- Health Advocate—Help to navigate healthcare and insurance systems
- Travel Assistance—Emergency medical, travel, and personal security
You may also purchase dental coverage through the Medical Trust.
Are You Under 65?
If you retired before age 65 and qualify under the Medical Trust's eligibility rules,* you can continue your healthcare coverage at your own expense until you turn 65 and are eligible for Medicare.
- If your former employer participates with the Medical Trust, you have access to the health and dental plans they offer, at the same group rates.
Access your plans and Annual Enrollment information here.
*Check with your group or diocesan administrator for eligibility requirements.