Additional Medicare Supplement Benefits
- Pharmacy – Medications at a reasonable price
- Vision – Annual eye exams and prescription eyewear
- Hearing – Hearing aid benefits and discounts
- Employee Assistance Program – Mental health information, resources, and referrals
- Health Advocate – Help to navigate healthcare and insurance systems
You may also purchase dental coverage through the Medical Trust.
Are You Under 65?
If you retired before age 65 and qualify under the Medical Trust's eligibility rules*, you can continue your healthcare coverage at your own expense until you turn 65 and are eligible for Medicare.
- If your former employer participates with the Medical Trust, you have access to the health and dental plans they offer, at the same group rates.
Access your plans and Annual Enrollment information here
*Check with your group or diocesan administrator for eligibility requirements.