Group Medicare Advantage
The Medical Trust provides retiree health benefits through a UnitedHealthcare® Group Medicare Advantage (PPO) plan that combines medical and prescription drug coverage in one plan. Eligible retirees have access to all healthcare providers, as long as they accept the plan and have not opted out of or been excluded from Medicare.
Visit the UnitedHealthcare website to find:
- UnitedHealthcare Virtual Education Center
- Plan Coverage and Benefits
- Prescription plan information-Optum RX
- UnitedHealthcare Renew Active information
- Group Medicare Advantage FAQs
Sign in or register on the UHC website to access your claims, prescriptions, out of pocket maximum, explanation of benefits, and other tools to help you manage your Medicare benefits online.
Are You Under 65?
If you retired before age 65 and qualify under the Medical Trust's eligibility rules,* you can continue your healthcare coverage at your own expense until you turn 65 and are eligible for Medicare.
- If your former employer participates with the Medical Trust, you have access to the health and dental plans they offer, at the same group rates.
Access your plans and Annual Enrollment information here.
*Check with your group or diocesan administrator for eligibility requirements.