Retirement Savings Plan (RSVP)
The Episcopal Church Retirement Savings Plan (RSVP) is a 403(b) tax-deferred retirement savings plan that gives lay employees and clergy the option of contributing their own money toward their retirement savings.
RSVP features include:
- Pre-tax and after-tax contribution options
- Ability to transfer assets and change the allocation of future contributions online or by phone
- 24/7 access to your account
- Daily valuation
- Loan, hardship, and other in-service withdrawal options
- Investment tools to manage risk
- Distribution options in retirement or following a separation from service
RSVP offers an array of investment options, so you can prepare for your retirement in the way that best serves your needs.
Visit Fidelity for more information and review the plan guide. You can also learn more from our Retirement Savings Webinar Workshops presented in partnership with Fidelity.
Enrolling in RSVP
Impact on Retirement Benefits
- Your pre-tax contribution to the RSVP allows you to save more money for retirement.
- When you retire, your benefit is based on the value of your account.
- All growth in the account accrues to you.