Defined Contribution Plan
New Recordkeeping Fee Structure for DC Plans
Restructured fee arrangement for The Church Pension Fund DC retirement plan(s) effective January 1, 2019. For more information, view the full notice here.
(You will need to sign into Fidelity NetBenefits to view the notice)
What Is the Defined Contribution Plan?
- A 401(a) and 403(b) retirement plan for lay employees
- Employers make a base contribution, and match employee contributions as well.
- Employees choose how much to contribute and how to allocate their funds.
- Benefits depend on the value of an individual's account balance at the time of retirement.
- Investment options include:
- A money market mutual fund
- Stock funds
- Bond funds
- A stable value investment option
- Fidelity Freedom Funds