Defined Contribution Plan
- Your plan is administered by Fidelity Investments.
- Your benefit is based on the market value of your account.
- While you were working, your employer contributed a base amount, typically equal to at least 5% of your compensation.1
- You were also able to contribute while you were employed, but you were not required to do so.
- Your employer may have matched your contributions up to a pre-determined maximum – typically 4% of your compensation.1
Access your account:
Need to update your personal information? Call CPG Client Services for assistance at (866) 802-6333 Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 8:00PM ET
1Contact your former administrator for the exact contribution levels that were made.
Unless otherwise noted, websites referenced herein that are outside the www.cpg.org domain are not associated with The Church Pension Fund and its affiliates (collectively, the Church Pension Group) and the Church Pension Group is not responsible for the content of any such websites.