New and Improved Access to Your Benefits
Access information about your benefits at your convenience.
Make changes that are applied in real time.
It’s quick, convenient, and safe!
Our latest enhancements will allow you to:
- View your employment history (new effective March 5, 2023)
- View and manage dependent information
- Manage additional personal information
- Upload documents to CPG
- Access news and e-learning
You can continue to:
- View your benefits information and retirement products
- Update your contact information
- Calculate your pension benefit*
- Update clergy demographic information
- View and download your latest annual statement
Access MyCPG Accounts from any page on cpg.org by clicking Sign In / Create Account at the top right of the screen.
Making changes is easier than ever.
When you need to update your address, phone number, email, or other information MyCPG Accounts puts you in the driver’s seat.
Clergy can also make changes to biographical information including ministry, professional history, and educational achievements published in the Episcopal Clerical Directory and on ECDplus.org
Just log on to MyCPG Accounts to edit your profile.
Pension estimates are now at your fingertips.
Get pension estimates when you want with our online Pension Calculator1. It's a simple and convenient way to explore different retirement scenarios and see what your potential future income could look like.
You can also see your latest Annual Statement.
Save time by making updates online instead of printing and submitting forms.
Make and confirm your changes online when it's convenient for you.
Client Services remains available to answer your questions.
Call (866) 802-6333, Monday to Friday, 8:30AM to 8:00PM ET (excluding holidays), or email email@example.com.
* For those enrolled in The Church Pension Fund Clergy Pension Plan and The Episcopal Church Lay Employees’ Retirement Plan. Those participating in multiple plans, those receiving long-term disability benefits, and those who have served or currently serve in the military may not have access to the Pension Calculator because of the complexity of their plans.