Long Term Disability Plan
If your employer provides Long Term Disability Insurance as a benefit, you may receive 50% of your regular compensation, up to $5,000 per month. Your benefit is taxable because your employer pays the premium.
Your benefits will be reduced if you receive:
- Workers’ Compensation
- Disability benefits from your state
- A settlement pertaining to your disability
Retaining Coverage If Your Employment Is Terminated
If your employment is terminated, you may be able to keep your coverage if you have been insured for at least 12 months. Submit the Application for Conversion of Group Long Term Disability Insurance to Liberty Mutual* within 30 days of your last day at work.
Learn more about Long Term Disability Insurance:
- Download the Clergy LTD Benefit Summary - Employer Paid Plan
- Call Client Services at (866) 802-6333, Monday-Friday, 8:30AM-8:00PM ET (excluding holidays) or
- Email us .
* Liberty Life Assurance Company of Boston