Administrators' Resource Center
Information, Tools & Resources
In the Spotlight
New Health Benefit
Members enrolled in an Anthem BCBS or Cigna plan will be able to call and speak to professionals who will also have access to the member’s health history and can clarify a medical condition (or how to manage a chronic one), aid in making healthcare choices, and assist in finding an appropriate specialist or network facility.
Members will receive their new ID cards with the customer service number, as well as details explaining these benefits. All communications will be posted in the Documents and Mailings section when available.
- 2019 Clergy Tax Guide (for 2018 Tax Returns)
- 2019 Clergy Tax Guide Announcement Email
- 2018 Denomination Health Plan (DHP) Annual Report is now available. Learn more
- 2019 Disability Insurance rates. We have renewed our benefits relationship with Lincoln Financial Group for our disability coverage and are pleased to report that there will be no rate increase in 2019
- Express Scripts is Now Part of Cigna. Express Scripts will continue providing the same pharmacy benefits that you count on today. Nothing will change for our members, whether you are enrolled in a Cigna plan, an Anthem BCBS plan, or a Medical Trust Medicare Supplement plan
- Download and print updated At-A-Glance Contact Lists. A great resource for you and your members
- For Admins | For Members
- Upcoming Conferences
- 2019 BPC will be May 6-10 at Camp Allen
- 2019 EBAC will be Sept 30-Oct 3 in New York City
- Read more
Performing administrative tasks online is not only faster and easier than having to perform them manually, it’s better.
You’ll be able to:
- Manage employee information in one convenient online location (clergy data is reflected in The Episcopal Clerical Directory)
- Maintain an up-to-date list of current employees
- Enroll eligible employees in pension plans
- Update compensation
- Maintain your institution’s demographic information and description (your Church address and phone number, congregation size, and clergy you list are reflected in The Red Book)
To get started
Log into your CPG web account and click on the Employee Roster link.
Learn more about the Employee Roster
Go to cpg.org/ER
Our tracks are designed for diocesan, parish, school, and institutional administrators and will cover specific education, information and updates pertaining to the employee benefit products and services provided by CPG.
Select one of the following categories to view webinars offered or access all the CPG Webinars on here.