Administrators' Resource Center
Information, Tools & Resources
In the Spotlight
2018 COLA Announcements
- Beneficiaries of the Clergy Plan will receive a 2.0% COLA in the monthly pension benefit, effective January 1, 2018. The adjustment will be prorated for those with a 2017 retirement date. See more information.
- The CPF Board has determined there will be no cost of living adjustment (COLA) for beneficiaries of The Episcopal Church Lay Employees’ Retirement Plan (Lay DB Plan) for 2018. A letter announcing the board’s decision will be mailed to all Lay DB Plan beneficiaries. See more information.
New Assignment and Compensation Changes for 2018
We've consolidated the New Assignment and Compensation Change forms for clergy and lay employees into one form for changes effective January 1, 2018. The new form incorporates the updates to compensation resulting from the Pension Plan Revisions. Please use this form to report any changes you are reporting for 2018.
Revisions to Pension Plans and Related Benefits
The Church Pension Fund has announced revisions to our pension plans and related products. These revisions will maintain the overall value of the benefits provided to clergy today and will offer greater flexibility, consistency, and simplicity.
For more information about the revisions:
- Read Perspective, Fall 2017.
- The Imputed Income Reports are now available. Log in to access the report for your diocese. See Documents & Mailings for the IRC table used to calculate imputed income and samples of letters sent to clergy.
- Looking for IR or ER? Bookmark these new URLs.
- A letter and worksheet regarding impact of pension plan revisions on TAC for clerics receiving employer provided housing were recently mailed out. Learn more.
- Download and print updated At-A-Glance Contact Lists. A great resource for you and your members.
For Admins | For Members
- Learn how the revisions to the Clergy Pension Plan will affect clergy. Take the new eLearning course Understanding The Church Pension Fund Clergy Pension Plan
- Upcoming Conferences
- 2018 BPC will be May 7-11 at Kanuga
- 2018 EBAC will be Oct 1-4 at the Park Central Hotel
- Read more
Our tracks are designed for diocesan, parish, school, and institutional administrators and will cover specific education, information and updates pertaining to the employee benefit products and services provided by CPG.