Administrators' Resource Center
Information, Tools & Resources
In the Spotlight
Understanding Your Benefits
Essential information for new employees (or anyone looking for a quick refresher)
To help you get employees up to speed on their benefits, we’ve put together easy-to-follow, interactive courses on our eLearning Library. Share them as a go-to resource for information on topics like pension plans and healthcare.
Learn More About:Courses for Clergy
Courses for Lay
- The 2019 COLA decision has been announced. See COLA for more information.
- Imputed Income Reporting information is now available. Log in, or see Documents and Mailings to learn more
- Perspective, Fall 2018 is now available here
- Download The 2017 Church Compensation Report - A National, Provincial, and Diocesan Analysis of Clergy Compensation
- 2018 Annual Report is now available. Access the full report here
- Download the Highlights and Helpful Explanations - A Look at the Revised Church Pension Fund Plans
- Download the updated Employee Roster (ER) User Guide.
- Download and print updated At-A-Glance Contact Lists. A great resource for you and your members
For Admins | For Members
- Upcoming Conferences
- 2019 BPC will be May 6-10 at Camp Allen
- Read more
Performing administrative tasks online is not only faster and easier than having to perform them manually, it’s better.
You’ll be able to:
- Manage employee information in one convenient online location (clergy data is reflected in The Episcopal Clerical Directory)
- Maintain an up-to-date list of current employees
- Enroll eligible employees in pension plans
- Update compensation
- Maintain your institution’s demographic information and description (your Church address and phone number, congregation size, and clergy you list are reflected in The Red Book)
To get started
Log into your CPG web account and click on the Employee Roster link.
Learn more about the Employee Roster
Go to cpg.org/ER
Our tracks are designed for diocesan, parish, school, and institutional administrators and will cover specific education, information and updates pertaining to the employee benefit products and services provided by CPG.
Select one of the following categories to view webinars offered or access all the CPG Webinars on here.