Administrators' Resource Center
Information, Tools & Resources
In the Spotlight
2016 Church Compensation Report
The latest report analyzing trends in clergy compensation is now available. Click here to view the report.
Revisions to Pension Plans and Related Benefits
The Church Pension Fund has announced revisions to our pension plans and related products. These revisions will maintain the overall value of the benefits provided to clergy today and will offer greater flexibility, consistency, and simplicity.
For more information about the revisions:
- A letter and worksheet regarding impact of pension plan revisions on TAC for clerics receiving employer provided housing were recently mailed out. Learn more.
- New URL er.cpg.org is now active. If you have the ER URL bookmarked, we suggest changing it to the new address.
- Download and print updated At-A-Glance Contact Lists. A great resource for you and your members.
For Admins | For Members
- Learn how the revisions to the Clergy Pension Plan will affect clergy. Take the new eLearning course Understanding The Church Pension Fund Clergy Pension Plan
- Upcoming Conferences
- 2018 BPC will be May 7-11 at Kanuga
- Read more
Our tracks are designed for diocesan, parish, school, and institutional administrators and will cover specific education, information and updates pertaining to the employee benefit products and services provided by CPG.