Administrators' Resource Center
Information, Tools & Resources
In the Spotlight
New Disability Vendor
Zurich American Life Insurance Company (Zurich), a New York domestic life insurance company, will become the insurer for the group short-term disability (STD) and long-term disability (LTD) insurance policies, effective January 1, 2020.
We mailed enrollment packets to employers on September 30. Please watch your mailbox for these important materials!
Once you have reviewed the coverage options and cost exhibits in your packet, make your selections using our online form by November 1, 2019. If you do not make a selection, your group will automatically be enrolled in the default disability options identified in your packet.
Next Steps and Key Dates
- DEADLINE EXTENDED! Make your online selections no later than November 1, 2019.
- If you elect to offer employee-paid (voluntary) disability coverage, your employees will need to make an enrollment decision between November 1 and 29, 2019
- The effective date of coverage is January 1, 2020
All communications regarding the change will also be posted in Documents & Mailings. Check there for anything you may have missed!
1 Policy Number: CNYEX01112
- Active Member Annual Enrollment begins Monday, October 7
- Retiree Annual Enrollment begins Monday, October 14
Download and print our updated reference guide to some of the frequently used terms and acronyms used by CPG
- Download and print updated At-A-Glance Contact Lists. A great resource for you and your members:
- Upcoming Conferences
- 2019 EBAC will be Sept 30-Oct 3 in New York City
- 2020 BPC will be May 4-7 at Kanuga
- Read more
Performing administrative tasks online is not only faster and easier than having to perform them manually, it’s better.
You’ll be able to:
- Manage employee information in one convenient online location (clergy data is reflected in The Episcopal Clerical Directory)
- Maintain an up-to-date list of current employees
- Enroll eligible employees in pension plans
- Update compensation
- Maintain your institution’s demographic information and description (your Church address and phone number, congregation size, and clergy you list are reflected in The Red Book)
To get started
Log into your CPG web account and click on the Employee Roster link.
Learn more about the Employee Roster
Go to cpg.org/ER
For Administrators and Church Leaders
Education, information and updates pertaining to the employee benefit products and services provided by CPG.
Share These Resources With Your Members
Financial and wellness webinar resources are also available on a variety of topics through our vendors.