Administrators' Resource Center
Information, Tools & Resources
In the Spotlight
New Disability Vendor
Zurich American Life Insurance Company (Zurich), a New York domestic life insurance company, will become the insurer for the group short-term disability (STD) and long-term disability (LTD) insurance policies, effective January 1, 2020.
See News & Updates for full details.
See Documents & Mailings for forms or communications you may have missed.
- The 2019 Imputed Income Reports are now available. Log in to access the report for your diocese.
- Active Member Annual Enrollment is now closed
- Retiree Annual Enrollment is October 14 - December 6
Download and print our updated reference guide to some of the frequently used terms and acronyms used by CPG
- Download and print updated At-A-Glance Contact Lists. A great resource for you and your members:
- Upcoming Conferences
- 2019 EBAC will be Sept 30-Oct 3 in New York City
- 2020 BPC will be May 4-7 at Kanuga
- Read more
Performing administrative tasks online is not only faster and easier than having to perform them manually, it’s better.
You’ll be able to:
- Manage employee information in one convenient online location (clergy data is reflected in The Episcopal Clerical Directory)
- Maintain an up-to-date list of current employees
- Enroll eligible employees in pension plans
- Update compensation
- Maintain your institution’s demographic information and description (your Church address and phone number, congregation size, and clergy you list are reflected in The Red Book)
To get started
Log into your CPG web account and click on the Employee Roster link.
Learn more about the Employee Roster
Go to cpg.org/ER
For Administrators and Church Leaders
Education, information and updates pertaining to the employee benefit products and services provided by CPG.
Share These Resources With Your Members
Financial and wellness webinar resources are also available on a variety of topics through our vendors.