Racial injustice impacts everyone. Many have been dealing with racism for a long time, while others have been stirred by recent events.
This webinar, presented by the Cigna Employee Assistance Program, may help you understand your reactions so that you can channel your emotions and make a positive difference.
You will learn:
- You're not alone in struggling with anger, guilt, or sadness
- How to have difficult conversations with your kids
- Ways to turn your frustration into positive steps
Thursday, July 16, 1:00PM – 2:00PM ET
Performing administrative tasks online is not only faster and easier than having to perform them manually, it’s better.
You’ll be able to:
- Manage employee information in one convenient online location (clergy data is reflected in The Episcopal Clerical Directory)
- Maintain an up-to-date list of current employees
- Enroll eligible employees in pension plans
- Update compensation
- Maintain your institution’s demographic information and description (your Church address and phone number, congregation size, and clergy you list are reflected in The Red Book)
To get started
Log into your CPG web account and click on the Employee Roster link.
Learn more about the Employee Roster
Go to cpg.org/ER
For Administrators and Church Leaders
Education, information and updates pertaining to the employee benefit products and services provided by CPG.
Share These Resources With Your Members
Financial and wellness webinar resources are also available on a variety of topics through our vendors.