Administrators' Resource Center
Information, Tools & Resources
In the Spotlight
Fidelity Introduces Simplified Contribution Platform (SCP)
The current paper-based PLRS system for submitting remittances to CPF's Lay DC and RSVP plans is being replaced with a new, quick and efficient online system. During 2018, each employer must transition to the new platform. Effective January 1, 2019, the paper-based system will no longer be available.
For help making the conversion see Fidelity Introduces SCP.
Please note - Those currently using PSW are not affected by the transition at this time.
- Hurricane Florence Resources see Support for Natural Disaster Victims
- Group Plan Renewal has begun. Annual Enrollment administrators log into MLPS to make plan selections. See the 2019 Episcopal Church Medical Trust Health Plan Renewal Announcement email for more information
- 2018 Annual Report is now available. Access the full report here
- Download the Highlights and Helpful Explanations - A Look at the Revised Church Pension Fund Plans
- Download the updated Employee Roster (ER) User Guide.
- Download and print updated At-A-Glance Contact Lists. A great resource for you and your members
For Admins | For Members
- Upcoming Conferences
- 2018 EBAC will be Oct 1-4 at the Park Central Hotel
- 2019 BPC will be May 6-10 at Camp Allen
- Read more
Our tracks are designed for diocesan, parish, school, and institutional administrators and will cover specific education, information and updates pertaining to the employee benefit products and services provided by CPG.
Select one of the following categories to view webinars offered or access all the CPG Webinars on here.