Administrators' Resource Center
Information, Tools & Resources
In the Spotlight
CPG Ordination Officer Website Gets Refresh
CPG’s Ordination Officer website now has a more user-friendly interface, offering improved processing of dioceses’ clerical changes. Users can expect these advantages:
- Expedited processing of new ordinands
- Clergy easily found in a searchable database
- Streamlined clerical status changes and canonical residence transfers
- Expanded reporting capabilities
- Full integration with CPG’s Employee Roster and benefits systems
- New! In addition to viewing their benefits, your employees can now update their addresses, emails, phone numbers, and other personal information, quickly, conveniently, and safely at MyCPG Accounts on cpg.org. Learn more about MyCPG Accounts.
- Annual Statements are being mailed to clergy and lay employees this month. Clergy and lay employees should review this information (such as their current employment, compensation, and earned credited service) for accuracy. If you need to make any corrections, please log onto the Employee Roster.
- 2019 Disability Insurance rates. We have renewed our benefits relationship with Lincoln Financial Group for our disability coverage and are pleased to report that there will be no rate increase in 2019.
- Download and print updated At-A-Glance Contact Lists. A great resource for you and your members
- Upcoming Conferences
- 2019 EBAC will be Sept 30-Oct 3 in New York City
- Read more
Performing administrative tasks online is not only faster and easier than having to perform them manually, it’s better.
You’ll be able to:
- Manage employee information in one convenient online location (clergy data is reflected in The Episcopal Clerical Directory)
- Maintain an up-to-date list of current employees
- Enroll eligible employees in pension plans
- Update compensation
- Maintain your institution’s demographic information and description (your Church address and phone number, congregation size, and clergy you list are reflected in The Red Book)
To get started
Log into your CPG web account and click on the Employee Roster link.
Learn more about the Employee Roster
Go to cpg.org/ER
For Administrators and Church Leaders
Education, information and updates pertaining to the employee benefit products and services provided by CPG.
Share These Resources With Your Members
Financial and wellness webinar resources are also available on a variety of topics through our vendors.