Administrators' Resource Center
Information, Tools & Resources
In the Spotlight
Fidelity Introduces Simplified Contribution Platform (SCP)
The current paper-based PLRS system for submitting remittances to CPF's Lay DC and RSVP plans is being replaced with a new, quick and efficient online system. During 2018, each employer must transition to the new platform. Effective January 1, 2019, the paper-based system will no longer be available.
Get started with SCP now! Provide your contact information as soon as possible at:
Please note - Those currently using PSW are not affected by the transition at this time.
- Systems Maintenance: Please be advised that, due to a required system upgrade beginning Thursday, June 21 at 9PM ET, Client Service Representatives will have limited accessibility to client information. There may be a delayed response to your information request and processing time. We will provide follow up calls on Monday to provide clients with the requested information. The upgrade will be completed Sunday, June 24 AT 10AM.
- Download the Highlights and Helpful Explanations - A Look at the Revised Church Pension Fund Plans
- Download the updated Employee Roster (ER) User Guide.
- Download and print updated At-A-Glance Contact Lists. A great resource for you and your members.
For Admins | For Members
- Upcoming Conferences
- 2018 EBAC will be Oct 1-4 at the Park Central Hotel
- Read more
Our tracks are designed for diocesan, parish, school, and institutional administrators and will cover specific education, information and updates pertaining to the employee benefit products and services provided by CPG.
Select one of the following categories to view webinars offered or access all the CPG Webinars on here.