Fleet Auto Insurance
What Is Fleet Auto Insurance
Protection against claims resulting from car accidents in vehicles that are either church-owned or –leased.
- Covers your organization and anyone driving a church-owned or -leased vehicle, except:
- The person from whom the vehicle is rented or borrowed
- An employee driving a vehicle owned by either himself or someone in his household
- Anyone who is selling, repairing or parking the vehicle as a function of their job
- A non-employee who is moving property to or from a covered vehicle
Includes $1 million coverage for property damage and bodily harm.
Although policies vary by state, they typically cover:
- Mandatory for all vehicles
- Covers property damage and bodily injury
Also know as “No-Fault.”
- Covers medical expenses, lost wages and other necessary costs incurred as a result of an accident
- Protects the insured driver and/or passengers
Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists
- Covers the civil liability of another driver who either:
- Is uninsured, or
- Does not have enough insurance to cover bodily injury and/or property damage of the insured driver
- Covers damage to the insured vehicle through collision and comprehensive coverage
- Church-owned vehicles, including long-term leases
- Vehicles specifically listed on the policy
- Policy must have all covered vehicles' make, model, year and VIN
- Rented vehicles – except those obtained for personal use
- Vehicles used on behalf of the insured
This is a summary of the coverage provided by The Church Insurance Companies1. The actual insurance policy or certificate should be consulted for complete details of coverage. In the event that the information on this web page conflicts with the actual insurance policy, the actual insurance policy shall govern.
1The Church Insurance Company of Vermont, The Church Insurance Company, and The Church Insurance Agency Corporation.