Left Navigation


Minimum Pension

You may receive at least the minimum pension if you:

  • Serve the Church in low-paying positions for many years.
  • Retire with your assessments fully paid.


  • The longer your Credited Service, the higher your benefit.
  • Available only if you serve at least 80% of your compensated ministry in the domestic dioceses of the Episcopal Church.
  • May be available to surviving spouses.

Contact Clergy Pension Services at (866) 802-6333, Monday - Friday, 8:30AM to 8PM ET (excluding holidays) for more information.

The information on this page relates only to clergy serving in the United States. If you serve in a non-domestic diocese, please contact Client Services for details about your benefit.

Pensions Disclaimer