Defined Contribution Plan
and Retirement Savings Plan
New Recordkeeping Fee Structure for DC Plans
Restructured fee arrangement for The Church Pension Fund DC retirement plan(s) effective January 1, 2019. For more information, view the full notice here.
(You will need to sign into Fidelity NetBenefits to view the notice)
The Episcopal Church Lay Employees' Defined Contribution Retirement Plan (Lay DC) and the Episcopal Church Retirement Savings Plan (RSVP) are tax-deferred retirement savings plans.
- The Defined Contribution Plan is a combined 401(a) and 403(b) plan offered through employers to help lay employees save for retirement. Both the employer and the employee contribute to this plan.
- The RSVP Plan is a 403(b) plan offered to lay employees who are participants in the Lay Employees' Defined Benefit Plan as a vehicle for contributing their own money toward their retirement savings.
Lay DC and RSVP features:
- Pre-tax and after-tax contribution options
- Ability to transfer assets and change the allocation of future contributions online or by phone
- 24/7 access to your account balance
- Daily valuation
- Loan option
- Distribution options in retirement
- Investment tools to manage risk
Lay DC and RSVP plans offer a variety of investment options, so you can prepare for your retirement in the way that best serves your needs. These investment options include Lifecycle Funds, which take the guesswork out of investing for retirement, and a mix of funds ranging from low- to high-risk.
Need to update your personal information? Call CPG Client Services for assistance at (866) 802-6333 Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 8:00PM ET.