The Church Insurance Companies
The Church Insurance Companies1 offer many types of insurance policies to protect your church's most valuable assets – its people, property and finances. We provide property and liability protection to over 85% of all Episcopal Churches in the United States.
And we provide more than just policies. The Church Insurance Companies deliver one-of-a-kind expertise, value, and tailored coverage.
Since 1930 we have dedicated ourselves to a single mission: to serve the Episcopal Church by providing superior insurance protection at competitive rates.
To help supply the most competitive rates and services to the Episcopal Church community, we provide:
- Tailored Coverage: our policy structures allow us to bundle several important coverages into a single policy designed to meet the Episcopal Church’s needs exclusively.
- Lower Operating Costs: as nonprofit subsidiaries wholly owned by The Church Pension Fund, we keep our operating costs low to provide your church with the best value.
- Expertise: for over 90 years, we have been committed to providing excellent advice and policies solely to the Episcopal Church, giving us a unique perspective to your needs.
The subsidiaries of The Church Insurance Companies include:
- The Church Insurance Agency Corporation
- The Church Insurance Company of Vermont
- The Church Insurance Company of New York
1The Church Insurance Company of Vermont, The Church Insurance Company of New York, The Church Insurance Company, and The Church Insurance Agency Corporation.