The Good Steward Newsletter
Hello, and happy New Year! It is the time of year for reflection and for making changes. We have created some articles to help you meet your goals this year:
- Secure your church’s coffers. Follow these tips for money handling.
- Ready your organization for disaster. See the role preparation played during Hurricane Irma.
- Make your church a safe place for all of your parishioners. Our new Safeguarding God’s Children Manager will be a familiar face to many of you.
- Keep your sense of humor. Our profile of cartoonist Jay Sidebotham tells you how he gets his ideas and tells truths gently.
- Protect your church property. Our Winter Checklist will help you minimize risk.
We hope you enjoy this issue. Email me with any feedback or questions you may have, and feel free to forward this publication to others who may benefit from it.
Senior Vice President and General Manager
The Church Insurance Agency Corporation
The Good Steward 1 is an e-newsletter for anyone involved in protecting their church, its people and its property. Each issue features articles and tips on how to reduce the risk of and address problems.