The Good Steward Newsletter
Churches contain many things of value: fine arts, historical records, the people who make up its community, and much more. Here’s how to keep all of those things safe:
- If you haven’t already done so, prepare for hurricane season. A hurricane is one of the few disasters that come with advance notice.
- Take a look at the three important categories that you can use to identify and appraise valuables.
- Parking lots can be dangerous if you don’t follow safety precautions.
- Protect Your Church, Your Family, and Yourself from Disasters with these easy suggestions.
- And, our From the Claims Desk article introduces you to some new folks in the Claims department.
We hope you enjoy this issue. Email me with any feedback or questions you may have, and feel free to forward this publication to others who may benefit from it.
Senior Vice President and General Manager
The Church Insurance Agency Corporation
The Good Steward 1 is an e-newsletter for anyone involved in protecting their church, its people and its property. Each issue features articles and tips on how to reduce the risk of and address problems.