Insights & Ideas - Centennial Conversations
Be A Part of the Conversation
The Episcopal Church is changing. We all need to understand how. Hear what thought leaders in the Church, the private sector, and the Church Pension Group (CPG) have to say at Insights & Ideas, a series of conversations on issues of interest to the Church and to CPG.
The event, which is being hosted by CPG in observance of its centennial, will feature discussions on the demographics of a changing church and investing for positive impact.
Each event will include two expert panel discussions, lunch, and audience Q&A. There is no cost to attend, but you must register, as space is limited.
View our press release here or read more about Insights & Ideas - Centennial Conversations in the news.
10:00AM Opening Prayer and Welcoming Remarks
Expert Panel One: The Demographics of a Changing Church
- Demographic trends among clergy, and lay employees
- Deployment and Compensation
- Benefits trends in the Church
- How these insights impact our decision-making process
12:00PM Lunch provided by CPG
1:00PM Expert Panel Two: Investing for Positive Impact
- CPG's commitment to investing for positive impact
- Achieving competitive investment returns while also providing important social benefits
- Various approaches to investing, including how several mainline denominations are investing for impact
2:30PM Centennial Cake and Coffee
How to Participate
There is no cost to attend, but you must register, as space is limited.
|October 26, 2017
New York City
St. Bartholomew's Episcopal Church
325 Park Avenue (between 50th and 51st Streets)
|November 3, 2017
St. Mark's Episcopal Cathedral
519 Oak Grove Street
|January 24, 2018
Marriott Marquis Houston
1777 Walker Street
|February 7, 2018
Golden Gate Club at the Presidio
135 Fisher Loop