If you are enrolled in a Medicare Supplement Health Plan, the Medical Trust provides you with a hearing aid benefit, in cooperation with Amplifon Hearing Health Care and UnitedHealthcare. Amplifon Hearing Health Care provides access to a network of providers, hearing aid services, and supplies at discounted rates. You may use any provider, but you may reduce your costs with an Amplifon Hearing Health Care network provider.
Your benefit maximum is:
- Comprehensive and Plus plans: $1,000 per ear, every 5 years
- Premium plan: $2,000 per ear, every 5 years
How to Access Your Benefits
- Call (866) 349-9055 to select from Amplifon Hearing Health Care’s 5,400+ affiliate providers.
- Identify yourself as a plan member of The Episcopal Church Medical Trust.
- Amplifon Hearing Health Care will send you and your selected provider a referral package.
- After you receive your referral package, call your provider to set up an appointment.
- Pay for your care at the time of service.
- Complete the Hearing Aid Reimbursement Claim Form with your doctor.
Although family members must be enrolled in a Medicare Supplement Health Plan to receive this benefit, all family members may take advantage of Amplifon Hearing Health Care’s discounts, even if they are not enrolled.
Health benefits are offered through plans maintained by Church Pension Group Services Corporation (doing business as The Episcopal Church Medical Trust), 19 East 34th Street, New York, NY 10016.