Tivity Health SilverSneakers®
Enrollees in Medicare Supplement Health Plans can access the popular Tivity Health SilverSneakers® fitness program at no extra cost. Please note: SilverSneakers® is not available to enrollees in active medical plans (including Medicare Secondary Payer plans), even if eligible for Medicare.
The program offers:
- Workouts and fitness instruction at more than 12,000 leading fitness locations nationwide
- Classes at parks and recreational centers
- Steps, a self-directed option which provides at-home and travel-based fitness
- Access to SilverSneakers®, with features that promote overall well-being
- Personalized SilverSneakers® ID card.
Health benefits are offered through plans maintained by Church Pension Group Services Corporation (doing business as The Episcopal Church Medical Trust), 19 East 34th Street, New York, NY 10016.
Unless otherwise noted, websites referenced herein that are outside the www.cpg.org domain are not associated with The Church Pension Fund and its affiliates (collectively, the Church Pension Group) and the Church Pension Group is not responsible for the content of any such websites.