Health Benefits for Active Clergy and Lay Employees
The Episcopal Church Medical Trust offers an array of medical plans for active clergy and lay employees. Your organization may offer one or more of the available plans.
All plans include, at no additional cost to the employers or employees:
- Vision Benefits for an annual eye examination, prescription eyeglasses or contact lenses and other vision benefits
- Hearing Discount Plan for discounted costs on hearing exams and hearing aids
- Employee Assistance Program providing mental health information, resources, and referrals
- Health Advocate to help employers and employees navigate the healthcare and insurance systems
- Travel Medical Protection to provide emergency medical and travel assistance services while traveling outside the U.S. and other services when traveling at least 100 miles from the member's primary residence
The Medical Trust also offers three dental plans through Cigna Dental.
Note: Some plans may not be available in all locations or to all groups. Consult your account manager with any questions.
Health benefits are offered through plans maintained by Church Pension Group Services Corporation (doing business as The Episcopal Church Medical Trust), 19 East 34th Street, New York, NY 10016.