Long-Term Disability Coverage
In most cases, injuries and illnesses that keep clergy and lay employees out of work will not last more than a few months. But in some cases, employees need a longer recovery period. As such, we offer Long-Term Disability Insurance, and encourage employees to purchase this insurance before injury or illness occurs.
New Disability Vendor
Zurich American Life Insurance Company (Zurich) has been selected as the new administrator for our group short-term and long-term disability benefits programs, effective January 1, 2020.
We will contact diocesan administrators soon to discuss the group enrollment process. Employers will then receive an enrollment packet in September.
- New available plan options
- Key dates, open enrollment and next steps
- Enhanced service model
All communications regarding the change will also be posted in Documents & Mailings. Stay tuned for further details!
To learn more:
- For premium rates, click here.
- Lay Employee Long-Term Disability Benefit Summary - Employer Paid Plan
- Lay Employee Long-Term Disability Benefit Summary - Employee Paid Plan
- Clergy Long-Term Disability Benefit Summary - Employee Paid Plan
- Clergy Long-Term Disability Benefit Summary - Employer Paid Plan
- Disability Claim Reporting Instructions
- Call Client Services at (855) 215-5990, Monday-Friday, 8:30AM-8:00PM ET (excluding holidays), or Email us