- Monitor Annual Enrollment progress by checking MLPS. Remind members to complete their verification and/or changes before the deadline.
- If your group is eliminating any plans, those employees in eliminated plans must select another option to have continued coverage.
- Check the first bill of the new year online before it “freezes” in order to have time to make corrections.
- If any employees need help to enroll, use MLPS to add or change enrollments even after the Annual Enrollment site closes for members, provided they are made before Annual Enrollment period ends.
- Plan handbooks for the new year will be available online in January.
- January 1 is the effective date for all new plans and rates.
Tools and Resources
Contact our Client Services team if you have questions or need assistance, (855) 215-5990 or email@example.com, Monday - Friday, from 8:30AM - 8:00PM ET (excluding holidays).
Medical Plan Websites
Links to Medical Plan details and Plan Summaries:
Health benefits are offered through plans maintained by Church Pension Group Services Corporation (doing business as The Episcopal Church Medical Trust), 19 East 34th Street, New York, NY 10016.