Success After Seminary
Success After Seminary supplements your studies with practical information you’ll need before accepting your first cure.
- Your pension and future benefits
- Cash and debt management
- Leadership development
- Parish finances and administration
Spouses/partners are encouraged to attend, as there will be a special session for them on roles and identity.
This is a great opportunity to network with peers and future colleagues from other seminaries, while learning about the Church Pension Group and the Episcopal Church Foundation — your partners after ordination.
Who Should Attend
Seminarians — middlers, seniors, and those in Anglican Studies certificate programs — who are preparing for ordination to the priesthood in The Episcopal Church.
New Date - October 30-31, 2020
|San Francisco, CA||
|Philadelphia, PA||September 18-19, 2020|
- Philadelphia, PA - September 27-28, 2019
- Chattanooga, TN - March 29-30, 2019
- Philadelphia, PA – September 28-29, 2018
- San Francisco, CA – March 9-10, 2018
- Austin, TX – September 22-23, 2017
- Short Hills, NJ – September 8-9, 2017
- Short Hills, NJ – September 16-17, 2016
For more information, contact SASAdmissions@cpg.org.
This conference is presented by the Church Pension Group, in collaboration with the Episcopal Church Foundation as part of the Lilly Endowment's National Initiative to Address the Economic Challenges Facing Pastoral Leaders.