Change Your Address
Dioceses, Parishes, and Other Church Institutions
To update your church or diocesan information on all CPG accounts:
- Update your institution's information using the Institution Roster (IR) and the Employee Roster (ER).
- If you do not use the IR and the ER, send updates on your institution's letterhead, signed by the cleric in charge or a parish/diocesan officer to:
- Fax: (212) 592-8279
- Mail: Episcopal Clerical Directory Editor
Office of the Recorder of Ordinations
Church Pension Group
19 East 34th Street
New York, NY 10016
How We Confirm Address Changes
When your address changes, we mail a confirmation letter to your old and new addresses.
If the information is correct, no action is needed. If it is inaccurate, the letter will instruct you to call us at (866) 802-6333.
Report Other Changes
Including new assignments, changes in compensation, family and marital status, beneficiaries and other updates affecting your pension benefits.
- Employment Change Form - for new assignment and compensation changes effective January 1, 2018 or after for clergy and lay employees
- Personal Information Change Form - to report personal changes for clergy and lay employees, including change in address, marriage, divorce, birth, and adoption.
- New Assignment Notice - 2017 - for changes effective on or before December 31, 2017
- Report of Change in Your Compensation - 2017 - for changes effective on or before December 31, 2017
- DC Plan Beneficiary Designation Form (Lay)
- RSVP Plan Beneficiary Designation Form
- Life/Annuities Beneficiary Form