Church Pension Group | Change Your Address

Change Your Address

Individual Clergy and Lay Employees

Updating your personal information is easier than ever.

Skip the form, envelope, and stamp!

Change your address, phone, email and marital status online at MyCPG Accounts. Quick, convenient, safe.

You can access MyCPG Accounts from any page on by clicking Sign In / Create Account at the top right of the screen.

What is MyCPG Accounts?

You may also call Client Services toll-free

(866) 802-6333
8:30AM – 8:00PM ET
Monday – Friday

Or download this Personal Information Change Form (for clergy and lay employees) and mail it to:

Church Pension Group
19 East 34th Street
New York, NY 10016

The change you submit will update your address and contact information with:

  • The Church Pension Fund
  • Church Life Insurance
  • The Episcopal Church Medical Trust
  • Episcopal Clerical Directory

Your update will also be forwarded to our plan partners for retirement savings, health plans, and insurance.

Dioceses, Parishes, and Other Church Institutions

To update your church or diocesan information on all CPG accounts:

  • Update your institution's information using My Admin Portal (MAP). Click the “Institution” tab, then click on the “View Institution Details” quick action button to update your institution’s contact information. You can also click on the “View Institution Description” quick action button to update institutional description information that will be include in the Episcopal Church Annual.
  • If you do not use MAP, send updates on your institution's letterhead, signed by the cleric in charge or a parish/diocesan officer to:
    • Fax: (212) 592-8279
    • Mail: Episcopal Clerical Directory Editor
      Office of the Recorder of Ordinations
      Church Pension Group
      19 East 34th Street
      New York, NY 10016

How We Confirm Address Changes

When your address changes, we mail a confirmation letter to your old and new addresses.

If the information is correct, no action is needed. If it is inaccurate, the letter will instruct you to call us at (866) 802-6333.

Report Other Changes

Including new assignments, changes in compensation, family and marital status, beneficiaries and other updates affecting your pension benefits.