Enrolling in RSVP
The Episcopal Church Retirement Savings Plan (RSVP) is a 403(b) tax-deferred retirement savings plan that gives clergy and lay employees in our defined benefit pension plans the option of contributing their own money toward their retirement savings.
RSVP features include:
- Pre-tax and after-tax contribution options
- Ability to transfer assets and change the allocation of future contributions online or by phone
- 24/7 access to your account
- Daily valuation
- Loan option
If your employer participates in the RSVP plan, enrolling is easy.
- Complete the Employee Application Form and return it to your employer.
- Once you are notified, create a login to your Retirement Savings Account with Fidelity.
- Update your investment options, if you wish.
- Complete the RSVP Beneficiary Designation Form.
If your employer does not currently participate
To participate the employer should complete the Employer Adoption Agreement and contact us at (866) 802-6333, Monday - Friday, 8:30AM - 8:00PM ET (excluding holidays).
View details for: