Enrolling and Contributing
To Be Eligible
In retirement, you may enroll in, or contribute to, a pension or retirement savings account only if you are currently earning income from a participating Church employer.
If your employer participates in the RSVP plan, enrolling is easy.
- Complete the Employee Application Form and return it to your employer.
- Once your enrollment is confirmed, create a login to your Retirement Savings Account with Fidelity.
- Choose your investment options, if you wish.
- Complete the RSVP Beneficiary Designation Form.
To participate, your employer should complete the Employer Adoption Agreement and contact us at (866) 802-6333, Monday - Friday, 8:30AM – 8:00PM ET (excluding holidays).
2020 Contribution Limits
- If you are under 50 years old, you may contribute up to $19,500 before taxes (up from $19,000 in 2019)
- If you are 50 and older, you may contribute $26,000 before taxes (up from $25,000 in 2019)
- The combined total that you and your employer contribute may not exceed 100% of your compensation or $57,000 if you are under 50 years old ($63,500 if you are 50 and older), whichever is less (up from $56,000 and $62,000, respectively, in 2019)