Enrolling in RSVP
If your employer participates in the RSVP plan, enrolling is easy.
- Complete the Employee Application Form and return it to your employer.
- Once you are notified, create a login to your Retirement Savings Account with Fidelity.
- Update your investment options, if you wish.
- Complete the RSVP Beneficiary Designation Form.
If your employer does not currently participate, the employer should complete the Employer Adoption Agreement and contact us at (866) 802-6333, Monday - Friday, 8:30AM - 8:00PM ET (excluding holidays).
Why Save With RSVP?
Learn why you should sign up for or save more with your workplace savings plan, and how to get started.
Starting now can have an impact on your account.
Your decision to start today could give you a bit more savings at retirement than starting five years from now.
|Potential growth if you contribute $100 of your paycheck monthly|
|Potential account value in ten years||Potential account value in 20 years|
|Wait five years to start||$6,901||$30,155|
|$9,679 difference||$19,040 difference|
This hypothetical illustration is based on the certain assumptions.
(1) Hypothetical participant remains employed and contributes $100 at the beginning of each month throughout the periods shown, (2) a hypothetical effective annual rate of return of 7%, (3) reinvestment of all earnings, (4) no withdrawals or loans throughout the indicated periods, and (5) participant is 100% vested. Income taxes, inflation, fees and expenses are not taken into account. If they were, values would be lower. Earnings and pre-tax contributions in a tax-deferred plan are subject to income taxes when withdrawn, and if distributions are taken before age 59 ½, may also be subject to a 10% tax penalty. Individual results will vary. Systematic investing does not ensure a profit and does not protect against loss in a declining market. This example is for illustrative purposes only and does not represent the performance of any investment. Contributions are subject to Plan and IRS limits and such limits are indexed and adjusted for cost of living increases. Plan limits may be less than IRS limits. For highly compensated employees, additional limits may apply.
This hypothetical illustration is for educational purposes. Actual benefits are provided solely according to the terms of the plan. A participant’s actual account balance at any point in the future will be determined by the contributions that have been made, any plan or account activity, and any investment gains or losses that may occur. The illustrations of future balances should in no way be construed to imply any guarantee of future employment.