Enriching Your Retirement
About Enriching Your Retirement
Enriching Your Retirement (EYR) is offered in cooperation with your diocese and Chaplains to the Retired. The EYR presentation will help you and your spouse or partner develop the life plan needed to meet your goals in retirement.
- Learn about the benefits offered by the Church Pension Group (CPG)
- Stay up-to-date on your Medicare Supplement Health Plan options
- Receive an update on status of the Church Pension Fund
- Consider the challenges and opportunities of life planning and aging
- Continue to enjoy a healthy and happy retirement
Join your fellow retirees for this timely, informative conference!
- See the Calendar for upcoming dates
What You Will Learn
During the EYR presentation, we will cover:
- The benefits associated with the Clergy Pension Plan
- The benefits available to you when you purchase a Medical Trust Medicare Supplement Health Plan
- Financial planning
- Estate and legacy planning
- The status of the Church Pension Fund
- How to create a life plan to help reach your goals during retirement
You will have the opportunity to meet with a CPG benefits expert to review your specific situation.
Need More Information?
Check the calendar or with your Diocesan Chaplain to the Retired to find out when a conference is scheduled for your diocese.
Or call Laura Queen at (800) 223-6602 x6360, Monday-Friday 8:00AM - 4:00PM ET (excluding holidays)