Will You Have Enough?
Resources to help you manage your money include:
- Retirement Spending Calculator to estimate your spending and create a budget
- Discussion with a retirement planning expert to review your needs and goals
- Financial planning worksheets to help you create a budget and set financial goals
Find a Chaplain
The Chaplains to the Retired Program provides local support to retired clergy, their spouses, and surviving spouses.
Each diocesan bishop is encouraged to appoint Chaplains to the Retired.
These chaplains serve you by:
- Providing local pastoral care and support for spouses and beneficiaries
- Hosting gatherings
- Keeping you in touch through regular communication
To support the Chaplains to the Retired, CPG holds annual meetings to keep them up-to-date on the benefits provided by CPG and other information important to retirees.
We invite retired clergy and lay employees, along with their spouses and surviving spouses, to submit their stories for possible publication in a periodic column in our new quarterly CPG Connect newsletter. For submission details, see Tell Us Your Story. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read past articles in the Vintage Voice archive.
Episcopal Housing & Care Facilities
When it’s time to take the next step in your retirement and find care and housing options, you may wish to explore Episcopal-Related housing and care facilities around the country.
Learn about Church-related retiree housing and care facilities.