Questions to consider before choosing a plan
- Has there been a change in your household? For example, did you get married or have a child?
- Has there been a change in your medical situation, or a family member's?
- Is your current health plan being offered in 2024?
- Do you want dental benefits through the Medical Trust in 2024?
- What is your overall health and, based on any medical conditions, the amount of healthcare you expect to need next year?
- Are your doctors and specialists in the new plan’s network?
- Do you need to see out-of-network providers?
- What is the trade-off between your monthly premium and what you pay each time you need care?
Resources for Members
2024 Annual Enrollment Guide
Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms
CPG Client Services
Call (800) 480-9967
Monday to Friday
8:30 AM to 8:00 PM ET
Send a message
When you need help changing plans, or just getting the most from your coverage
Call (866) 695-8622
24 hours a day, seven days a week
View Health Advocate Brochure
eLearning—Your Healthcare Benefits
A quick guide to healthcare benefits for active employees and the coverage available to you and your family.
Visit the eLearning Library for more!