All of the healthcare plans offered by the Medical Trust include vision benefits.
EyeMed Vision Care
Vision benefits offered through EyeMed's Insight Network provide coverage for an annual eye exam and cost savings on prescription glasses or contact lenses.
EyeMed's Insight Network works with thousands of providers nationwide. EyeMed's Insight Network includes local, private practitioners and retail chains such as:
- Target Optical
- Pearle Vision
- JCPenney Optical
To find a provider, visit EyeMed and click on Provider Locator (at the bottom of the screen).
Create an account or Login at EyeMed to view benefits and claims.
The following network services and benefits are provided once per calendar year:
- Eye exam: $0 copay. A copay is required for contact lens fit and follow-up.
- Frames OR contact lenses: $150 allowance. There is a 20% discount off the balance for frames and 15% discount off the balance for contact lenses.
- Lenses: $10 copay (for standard plastic lenses: single vision, bifocal, trifocal)
The plan offers the following network features:
- 40% discount on the purchase of additional complete pairs of eyeglasses once the initial benefit has been used
- 20% off retail price for eye care supplies purchased at network providers
- Online ordering for replacement contact lenses at below-retail price
Health benefits are offered through plans maintained by Church Pension Group Services Corporation (doing business as The Episcopal Church Medical Trust), 19 East 34th Street, New York, NY 10016.
Neither The Church Pension Fund nor any of its affiliates (collectively, “CPG”) is responsible for the content, performance, or security of any website referenced herein that is outside the www.cpg.org domain or that is not otherwise associated with a CPG entity.