2023 Administrator Webinar Series
2024 Health Plan Selection & Annual Enrollment – Highlights, Reminders, and Q&A Forum for Annual Enrollment Administrators
Thursday, October 12
3:30 PM – 4:30 PM ET
• General AE Updates & Reminders
• Recap of Plan Array Changes
• Timeline Reminders
• Open Q&A Forum
Resources For Your Employees
Financial and wellness webinar resources for your employees are also available on a variety of topics. Please share these resources with your members!
- CPG webinars hosted by our education specialists
- Fidelity's Financial Education Webcast Hub
- Cigna's Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Webcast Portal
- Health Advocate Blog
We want to hear from you!
- Give us feedback about our current webinars or submit new ideas
Replay past webinars, or view presentation materials
Introduction to New Administrator Resources
Learn how our self-paced courses, administrator portals, and benefits management resources and updates can help you work more efficiently. This webinar is for new administrators and those who train them.
Disaster Preparedness: Get Ready, Stay Ready
- Things to consider before the “storm” hits
- Proactive tips to help save time, heartache, and money
- Steps to take now to protect the future
2024 Health Plan Selection & Annual Enrollment 101 – What It Is, and What You Need to Do
- Overview of the Group Health Plan Selection, AE process, and timelines
- Overview of the 2024 Plan Array, Plan Selection & AE
- Member Education & Website Overview - What is available for your employees
- Plans Going Away
2022 Lay Employment and Compensation Across the Church
Learn how lay employee compensation differs by job type, gender, and geography.
Check out resources from the webinar:
Hinge Health Webinar
Discover the benefits of Hinge Health, a new digital exercise therapy program now available at no cost to all employees (and eligible dependents) enrolled in either an Anthem or Cigna medical plan. Whether it's conquering back and joint pain, recovering from injuries, or preparing for surgery, get customized care anywhere, anytime, and at your own pace.
2021 Church Insurance – Cyber Liability & Malicious Attack Coverage for Administrators
- Overview of CIC coverage
How to complete the 5 tasks available in the ordination officer website:
- Ordinations & Receptions
- Change of Canonical Residence within The Episcopal Church
- Transfer of Canonical Residence to Another Province of the Anglican Communion
- Change of Clergy Status
- Notification of Death